Friday, December 11, 2009

sew much to do

I love Christmas time and all the fun crafting and baking things that come with it!

I woke up this morning with my list of what I want to get started on and remembered that I'm working in Madison's class today...so my list will have to wait...but at least I can share the list...

list for today
*A fun apron that I'm sewing for a gift (birthday not Christmas)-will probably share pictures tomorrow or Sunday


*decking the porch with the trimmings off the bottom of the Christmas tree...started yesterday just need some ribbon to finish up...


will post pictures later today when I'm finished
*starting to address the envelopes for the Christmas cards, will blog later about making your own Photo Christmas card and saving lots of $

Now I must go help young minds!

No comments: