Monday, January 4, 2010

Menu for Jan 4th-Jan 9th

Last weeks menu was very tentative and all depended on if & when I'd make it to the grocery store...
well I never made it...
well, I made a really quick trip on Thursday to get snacks for New Years, but the store was WAY to crowded to do much shopping and I didn't have a list anyways...
so...
Hopefully today is my shopping day, if not I can make today's menu items with what I have in the house...
so, if I don't get to the store until tomorrow all will be okay!


Monday
     Lunch-Fish Tacos for the grown ups and quesadillas for the kids
     Dinner-Bacon Spinach Quiche
Tuesday
     Lunch-Egg Rolls
     Dinner-Apple Cranberry Chicken
Wednesday
     Lunch-Chicken Salad
     Dinner-Shells and Cheese
Thursday
     Lunch-leftovers
     Dinner-Chicken Piccata
Friday
     Lunch-grilled paninni's
Saturday
     Lunch-fried egg sandwiches
     Dinner-Roast Pork Tenderloin with Apricot Balsamic Sauce


Seeing as I promised lots of recipes last week and followed through with maybe two of them, I will promise none this week and see what we end up with!


Off to the gym now with my pretty new running shoes!

No comments: