Saturday, February 6, 2010

Sew Many Projects, Sew Little Time!

I started this blog because I wanted to share different things that I do/make...hence the name "ChambersMade"...well it's turned into an almost just recipe blog....
why just recipes?
Well, I have lists and lists of projects that I have started or want to start or dream of starting...yet life is so busy that I'm left having to do what a mom has to do...COOK!
...so, since all I do is cook that's all I've had to post...

hopefully that will begin to change...
my friend Rayna and I made an apron this week
(sneak peak at the fabric...more pictures to come soon, I promise) and we're working on another two (matching mommy & me)...

and then I have a few art projects bumping around inside my head that I would LOVE to share with all of you...(great idea for an inexpensive kids room art/decor)...

Oh, and I have this beautiful whimsy Valentines door wreath that I've put together... inside my head... but now with Valentines just a week away I will probably keep it up there for another year!

And the plans for my yard...I have some "before" pictures to show you...but the "after" pictures are so far away from reality that I can't share those yet either...

Then there is the bed spreads for our kids room that I'm working on and reorganizing and decorating their room...in my head...that I can't wait to share...still have to get them out of my head and into this place called reality!

Oh, and we have some amazing plans for our office/media room/dump all...but those plans are waiting for a few months or until the $ fairy shows up...

So, what do I have to share with you today...
I have a wonderful head cold I could share...
...
no really, here is my ChambersMade Spa Night @ home

when Wilson was in the bath the other night, I pulled a chair into the bathroom, rolled up my jeans and soaked my feet in the tub with him...and bonus...
he WANTED to use the fun foot scrubber thingy to scrub mommies feet...

There you go moms (and dads)...next time you need a good foot soak just throw the kids in the tub and let them scrub at your feet!

Now, off to find the cure for the common cold...any suggestions besides water and vitamin C?

4 comments:

Erin Claassen said...

I LOVE that fabric. I have a special place in my heart for Superman. :) Can't wait to see it all done.

Linda said...

I'm going to remember the foot spa idea the next time I'm babysitting them! I can't really call it babysitting anymore since neither are still babies, maybe Kidsitting? Childsitting? Got it! Grandchildsitting!

West Coast Scrapper said...

great foot spa idea! My kids would love to pamper my feet like that :)

The Smith Hotel said...

Oh yes, The Ancient Mommy Secret-bath and a foot scrub all at the same time.....Yes, I too have partaken in that foot spa!!! Enjoy it Oh Wise One for it too shall pass-when the kids start taking showers! I am sure my 11 year old son would not want my feet in his bath!!!!LOL