Friday, March 19, 2010

Five Question Friday



1. Have you ever had a celeb sighting?
Gina Davis in the bathroom @ Disneyland's California Adventure

2. What temperature do you keep your house?
okay, brace yourself...we have a 70+ yr old home & we don't have central heat and air...we have a monitor heater that we keep around 68 in the winter and a swap cooler that is too old for a thermostat so we have two options cool or not cool in the VERY hot 120 degree summers in Redding, CA 


3. Do you notice dust at other peoples homes?
yes, and it makes me happy since I NEVER dust my own home (I let my kids think that it's a huge deal and I "let" them do it every once in awhile)

4. What's the worst job you ever had?
not sure...worked in the copy room at the college, small room large equipment no heat in the winter no air in the summer...

5. What is your most sentimental possession?
I collect all the family Bibles...I have my grandmothers, and two from the different sides of my husbands family.

1 comment:

Erin Claassen said...

Totally with you on #3.