Monday, April 19, 2010

oh Monday Monday

I have a list of "to do's" that's so very long, and if I actually sat down and wrote that list...
(do I add writing a to do list on my mental to do list?)...
then I'm sure I'd come up with even more things to add to the list...

but it's Monday...
and I need to crawl back in bed and read...
but I also need to go out to my gardens and pull weeds...
and I need to cut and router some wood for some signs...
and then I need to paint those signs...

okay so those are just things I want to do, not need to do....

need to do...
*finish the laundry...never actually finished all the laundry from spring break...over a week ago...and now I have a whole other week of laundry to add to it...
*strip all the beds
*deep clean my bathrooms and kitchen
*make a menu and grocery shop
*finish painting and organizing my office at work
*run and ride (need to step of my triathlon training...it's a month and a half away...YIKES)
*look for and FIND the tv stand we need for our living room...I know you're out there...and then when I find you I will need to sand and paint you....
*get the side garden de-cluttered
*clean out the basement
*clean out the "office/dump-all room" at home
*crawl back in bed and read...
*weed and plant my gardens...
*cut and router wood for more signs
*paint more signs
*oh, sketch out the design for my friend Kimberly's bedroom wall...so very excited about this, its going to be a filigree design with a peacock in there somewhere and her wedding anniversary also incorporated...so going to blog about that, don't worry!
*blog about all the stuff I need to do and then become overwhelmed and get lost in blog land for half the morning...

...oh Monday Monday...why?

1 comment:

Bella @ Lil Daisies said...

Oh Happy Monday Kiera ~ I am there with you!!
It was really hard to get going today.

I have lists upon lists. Project lists, Immediated today lists, lists of things I want to create, list for each thing needed to be done in each room.... the list goes on...I think I spend more time making the lists then doing what's on them.

Hopefully you will get the chance to go back to bed and read!