Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Things I'm Pondering

okay, so as I'm going about my list of "Do's" today...

the "must do's" the "should do's" and the "want-to-do's"...

here is what I'm pondering...

*I need more clothes...if I have more clothes I will have to do laundry less...

*my kids need less clothes but more underwear....

*How can I turn a regular mulberry tree into a fruitless mulberry tree (there is such a thing as a fruitless...just wondering if I can keep the large shade giving tree but remove the mess)

*Do I have the time to sneak out of the house and purchase the abridged version of Les Miserables and read it without Beau finding out that I have given up on the unabridged version...

*Why will the printer not print the cool old world map that I found...I NEED to get stared on my project...

*Why would someone take this weird closet and not make it a book shelf...look at all the waisted space
...does anyone else smell a future "this old house" project

*Would my husband notice if I sold all of this random old stuff?
and used the money to buy material to build "built-in's" in the office/man room...

*Would he suspect when I now have money for built-in's...
*Would he help with the built-in's?
*Would anyone actually buy this stuff?

*Where would I put a tattoo if I got one, and what would it be?

*Does my family need an actual meal this week or can they survive on cereal?

*How many other women are NOT prepared for the triathlon in 3 weeks?...will I be the last one over the finish line?...

2 comments:

Kristie Smith said...

I love mulberries!! They are yummy!!You should be glad you have the tree in your yard and you should eat the fruit!!

Kiera said...

Kristie...the birds eat all the mulberries and then we GET purple mulberry poo all over our front stairs...and purple mulberry poo tracked into our house! we NEVER get to enjoy the actual fruit of the poor tree!