Monday, July 26, 2010

I'm With the Band!

Oh, yeah...
Not sure if all of you know but I had to take a break from blogging to go on tour with the band...

(shh, don't tell, but I'm sort of sleeping with the lead singer!)...

Yeah...I AM!...

Okay, so I'm also married to him...
and he's the lead singer of the VBS (Vacation Bible School) Band...
but they were still a band...
for a week!

I was married to a Rock Star for a week...
and also a rapper...a VERY white rapper!
(shh, all the kids still think he's a rock star...and so does he...I'll let him live the dream for a little bit longer!)

so legit that they even went "unplugged" during one of the concerts!

so...anyways...I took a break from blogging...
I WAS on tour...
okay so maybe it was a tour of duty...
spent last week with 30+ preschool/kindergarteners...

some really hard core rockin' kindergarteners! 

and YES, I had a blast!
Fun was had by all...and now I might be all rested...maybe...
my fellow roadie...thanks for a great week Becca!

No comments: