Thursday, August 26, 2010

So Good it Might Not be Real

Made this cookies 2 weeks ago when I was in need of some chocolate...
my kids started calling them the Peanut Butter Brownie Cookies...pretty much sums them up.
BLOG WARNING
if you make these you may eat the entire batch all by yourself and then feel slightly nauseous!
not that I would have done that, I totally have will power...


Peanut Butter Brownie Cookies
1 package chocolate cake mix
3/4 cup peanut butter (creamy or crunchy)
2 eggs
2 Tbs milk
1 cup mix ins (choose one or a mixture of any of theses, semi sweet chocolate chips, dark chocolate chips, Reese's peanut butter pieces, peanut butter chips, chopped peanuts)

Preheat over to 350, grease cookie sheet.
Combine cake mix, peanut butter, eggs, & milk in large mixing bowl, beat on low until blended, stir in mix ins.
Drop  by rounded spoonful onto baking sheet and bake for 7-9 minutes.
Serve with milk...

so, um, I have no picture of these cookies because we ate them all REALLY fast!..
I made mine with Devil's Food Cake mix, dark chocolate chips as the mix in and creamy peanut butter....

4 comments:

Krystle said...

cake mix cookies are so darn good :)

Bella @ Lil Daisies said...

Mmmm....I have all the ingredients too!! AND, I am craving a little chocolate! YUMMMM

Thanks for the extra 5 lbs I will gain this week!

Joni said...

Can I add in ALL the mix ins? Guess what I'm making tonight :)

Joni said...

So I finally got to making them and the batter was REALLY dry. I added more milk but when i baked them they looked the same going in as coming out. Hmmmm....