Wednesday, October 20, 2010

menu for Oct 20th-Nov 5th

wow...that's a LONG time to make a menu for...
hope I can do it...but I need to just pound this one out, hop in the shower and hit the store...otherwise I will be forced to grocery shop after school with the kids which is a form of torture for both me and the children and the workers and the other shoppers!

Wed, Oct 20th-Chicken Chow Mein and fried rice
Thur, Oct 21st-dinner at a friends (taco soup-I need to bring chips, sour cream and chocolate dessert)
Fri, Oct 22nd-kielbasa, potatoes and sauerkraut
Sat, Oct 23rd-chili and cornbread
Sun, Oct 24th-potluck at church need to make something can't remember what
Mon, Oct 25th-baked potatoes
Tues, Oct 26th-nachos
Wed, Oct 27th-Orange chicken with steamed rice
Thurs, Oct 28th-cheddar roast
Fri, Oct 29th-tacos with leftover roast
Sat, Oct 30th-Neewollah; turning Halloween around the carnival at church-so some sort of junk food from there
Sun, Oct 31st-Cheesy Potato Broccoli Soup
Mon, Nov 1st-Pecan Crusted chicken Breast-need to post this recipe it was so easy and SO yummy!
Tues, Nov 2nd-Pesto Raviolis
Wed, Nov 3rd-something Chinese-studying China at Church on Wed so I'm trying to make Chinese for these 3 weeks!
Thu, Nov 4th-leftover buffet
Fri, Nov 5th-Breakfast for dinner-pancakes, scrambled eggs, bacon, etc

okay now off to my shower and shopping...

No comments: