Tuesday, January 25, 2011

love my kids

just a short little share...

both my kids make me laugh out loud...

boy child...
last night he was building transforming lego creatures...
a lego dog that transformed into a lego duck by just rearranging a few of the lego pieces...
when Beau commented on how cool they were, he replied
"yep, I guess I was just made for art!"

girl child...
packing her bag for school this morning....
and this simple question just comes floating out of her mouth...
"Why is it called a book bag?"
really....really...Beau and I both just started laughing...
and then she figured out the 'why' all on her own...

2 comments:

Linda said...

Just love those kids! Wish I could hug them both right now!

Linda said...

Sidebar comment: Don't you just love those
made-up words you have to type in when you post a comment? I always think I should make up a definition while I'm typing it in!