Thursday, February 10, 2011

set straight

blog warning...
the following post contains the words
tush, bottom and poop
and the brutal honesty of a 5 1/2 year old little boy!
end of blog warning....

conversation between the boy child and me the other day...
conversation followed me squeezing the tush of said boy child...

boy child...why'd you do that?
me...do what? (with fake innocent, 'who me?' tone)
boy child...squeeze my bottom
me...oh, well, because I like your tush
boy child...why?
me...because tushes are cute
boy child....um, no they aren't, they look like giant puffy lips that you sit on and poop out of!

yep...
ummm...
wow...
set straight by the boy child!
said boy child's squish-able tush...about 5 1/2 years ago

1 comment:

Linda said...

Out of the mouth of babes (well, 5 1/2yr olds)!!