Monday, March 14, 2011

ChambersMade Chop Shop

I totally did it...
I...all by myself...with zero help from any professional....
gave the boy child a hair cut....
trying to get him to stand still for a pic

I had tried to make an appointment with the lady that normally does our hair and we wouldn't have been able to get in until next week...
and his hair was CRAZY long...like should have been cut 2-3 weeks ago long...
...
so I was asking him how bad he wanted it cut...
...'It's so heavy mom, it just needs to be chopped off!'
and I suggested that we just go somewhere else,
he asked why I couldn't just cut it...
hmmm....
cuz' I think dad would say no...
Beau can kinda be weird about getting his hair cut...and has never even let me get sort-of close to his hair with scissors...and is the one that suggested Madison start getting her hair cut by a professional years ago!!!
...hmmmm

so I told him to ask his dad and see what he said...
....
Beau said, "sure."
really, can't you just give me a normal face

...hmmmm....
should I really do this...
okay, so WORST case...
I mess it up bad and we drive straight to a $10 hair cut place and have them fix it for us...
"I got hair in my eye,"...really, STOP moving

...
Best case....
I do an okay job and save some $...
...most likely case...
I cut it good enough to pass until next week when we can get an appointment with our normal lady!!!

still...but the face is silly...this is the 'turtle' face/neck....
I didn't do so bad...we'll see how the cut looks as the week goes on...I think we may had ended up with the 'most likely case'...
and I will give the hairdresser a big tip....
because if you think we wouldn't stand still for the picture after...the being still for the hair cut was horrible...
yep...'after'...these are all 'after' pictures...the boy had a TON of hair....

yeah, that's gross...but that's what I cut off...
and he still has this much hair...

finally an okay pic of an okay hair cut....
not sure if I'll ever cut it again...but not too bad in a pinch!

No comments: