Monday, April 25, 2011

recap of Easter

so this is is for those that have nothing better to do with their Monday...
or for the grandmas and aunts....

boy child checking out the goods...and comparing the goods...

forgot to take a picture before we left for church so, this is the kids in the car

and my loveliness
and check out his joy, he is so full of joy on Easter morn!

 the 'bunny' always comes while we're at church to hide the eggs...thanks grandma and grandpa

 Grandpa with his bowl full of jelly beans...

okay so I'm going to let you in on a not-so-little secret....
I take horrible pictures...
the camera comes out and magically all the joy in my life is sucked out of my body
and I become mean, angry, confused, hurt, sad, annoyed, tired..
so Beau hates family picture time...
he can smile on demand and look great...
Farrah hair and all! (yeah, time for a trim or some product!)
 the kids hate picture time...
knowing that mom will not take a good one so we have to take tons...
 not sure why they hate it when I'm the one with all the issues...
maybe that's the problem...
maybe I am absorbing all of their negative energy right before the camera flashes!
 not too bad
 lets try the squat position...

really, look at my legs and the crazy contortion I was doing to not step on my plants...the rest of the family didn't care!
and the squat pose wins!
finally...sort of okay, we'll take it...


 picture with the grandparents...

real smile?  or his he grabbing my bum?  you guess!



 love that girl...

 and the boy with the missing face...

No comments: