Friday, April 20, 2012

if only

I had a friend share this picture with me this week after I posted something about certain store employees  on my facebook and their lack of math skills...
(the store shall remain nameless, lets just say...if your prices are falling, maybe you should teach your employees the math that goes along with those falling prices!)

just wanted to share the picture with you...
I think it'd be even better if they had a picture of 2 hands and a foot...

& then when a person does have more than 15 items the cashier also has some life size rubber hands and a foot that she/he breaks out and helps the person count using actual fingers & toes...

AND then makes them pack back up their stuff
& get into a regular...
non-express...lane...
if this happened once to them then they would never ever again go to the express lane with 42 items!

1 comment:

Kelly Jackson said...

I want to mention that at Wal-mart I was told by a couple of employees who apparently were able to count to 15 or higher, and from different stores, that even though the sign says a certain number or less, that they cannot ask or tell the customer that they have too many items. Apparently they go on the "Honor System" there and hope that the customers will be courteous.

Now I was told this after a mother and grown daughter (of say around 40+) were on a shopping trip together and each of them had way more than 15 items (like 30+). I was ticked because I had 3 items and was in a super hurry.

That right there is why I only shop at Wal-mart if I HAVE to. I don't care if I can save a couple dollars compared to some other stores, like Target. I think that if a store can't uphold their policies and be considerate of ALL their customers, then I will take my business elsewhere.

Ok, I'm off my soapbox.