Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Menu 11/27-12/5

So the leftovers are slowing down...I do have two bags of turkey noodle soup in the freezer to pull out on days I don't want to actually make anything...
Making this menu I took some inspiration from my pintrest 'dinner' board...and then I mentally sorted thru our freezer, fridge, and pantry....

Tonight I'm going to make Turkey Pot Pie with the last of the turkey...and then good bye leftovers.

Wednesday - Sour Cream Noodle Bake

Thursday - Sweet-n-Sour Beans

Friday - Coconut Chicken

Saturday - Chili, baked potatoes & cornbread
Sunday- girl child's birthday...waiting for her to decided on a meal


Monday - Red Beans & Rice 


Tuesday - Pulled Pork Tacos

Wednesday - Turkey Soup {from the freezer}...

and that's a wrap...
how do you use up your Thanksgiving leftovers?

No comments: