Thursday, November 22, 2012

November 22

Happy  Thanksgiving!

1} I'm thankful to be hosting Thanksgiving!  I love hosting it!  I love making the turkey.  I love all the bustling, busy, my kitchen full of people making a great meal.

2}  Thankful that the girl child and I are participating in the annual Turkey Trot...

I've wanted to do this for so long now, but no one could or wanted to do it with me, and it's just more fun with other people...Madison and I are 'trotting' with some friends, and grandma and grandpa are braving the 6 mile!  We're only doing the 2 mile this year, but we've already started talking about training for the 6 mile next year!

3}  Overwhelmingly thankful for my family and health.  Tuesday taught me that I could have lost all of that in a moment.

Enjoy your Thanksgiving...may it be filled with family, friends, and thankfulness!

No comments: